Forum Officiel de Ngiama Werra Son
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum Officiel de Ngiama Werra Son

WWW.WERRASON.ORG / Le Site & le Forum des Werrasoniques

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Yemima

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY Empty
MessageSujet: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyLun 4 Déc - 19:57

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY Werrason021206400ip8

It was great news when we heard Werrason was going to tour Europe... Paris was honored to host the first and second performance on 25 and 26 November... too bad we had to see this * PARIS CANCELLED *... after the Paris cancellation we all feared for more cancellations... but they had confirmed us that the next performance – in Brussels – would still be on... there were rumors spread all over the music forums about the threats Maison Mère was receiving...

Fortunately they decided Brussels should go ahead... to me it means they must have informed the Belgian authorities – the police – and taken precautionary measures... and so it was... except for the bouncers there were special Belgian police officers posted at the entrance of the venue... there was this thorough frisking... we had our bags searched... the venue was heavily packed with Congolese security people... the stage was far from the audience... there even was an extra lower stage put in between... the right, left and back side of the stage was kept empty... we almost had to use binoculars to watch Maison Mère in action...

Normally the Event Brewery would have been the perfect venue to house some 2500 Werrasoniques attending the concert... this time the total of concert goers is estimated approximately 350 - without the great number of security people of course... obviously due to the situation... and the impact of it was very noticable during the entire performance...

You can imagine that these 350 Werrasoniques must be Werra's loyal and hardcore fans... we all came to support our Werrason... Werrason thanked us all for our support and our presence... he said the current political situation is not Maison Mère's fault... Maison Mère is here for us to make music and not war... 'With your support and the input of Maison Mère and not to forget the help of God let us make this tour a successful one'... these were Le Roi de la Forêt's words...

At approximately 02:30 Maison Mère started playing... it was one hour later when Werra made his entrance... I'm not exaggerating when I noticed that Werra was received like a hero... Werra himself was visibly touched by this overwhelming reaction of his fan base...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 8
Jitrois – Kakol – Heritier – Mogratana – Cappuccino

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 10
Celeo Schram – Eboa – Miel de Son– Jitrois

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 20

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 19

Maison Mère put on a smashing concert... there was no negative point in the entire performance... the sebenes were terrific as always... my respect for Flam and Mogratana... the Maison Mère dances were impressive... I especially like the male dances... they are so powerfull and fast... especially the male dances combined with the fantastic sebenes... I've always thought Maison Mère's dances were spectacular to see... but this time the dances were better performed or should I say more perfectioned... Maison Mère is unbeatable at the moment dance-wise...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 29

My favorite male dancer is singer Cappuccino... I know most of the Werrasoniques have Cappuccino as their favorite... this singer's dancing is very very fast and most powerful... I can hardly describe how amazing this is performed by Cappuccino... I'm sure he must the one who inspire the rest of the singers to this top level dancing... no doubt about that... it's unthinkable for Maison Mère to have singers who cannot dance... one has to be qualified in both skills...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 31

Also I have to mention that I like Cappuccino's part in Na Touché... not that I think he's doing it better than Jacob Devarieux... but somehow Cappuccino gives a special touch to the song... it's almost touching the way Cappuccino sings this...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 14

Introduced were first 2 new singers... being Miel de Son who's a fantastic dancer as well and Olivier... both have beautiful voices that blend in well with the other voices... no need to mention Didier Lacoste... I still find him one of the better singers of Maison Mère... Lacoste has a pleasant voice... I noticed he too has many fans in the audience... just before the end the third new singer was introduced... his name is JR Hollandais...

I almost forgot to mention the 2 new atalaku's... being Prince and Brigadier... I thought they were fine atalaku's... I like them...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 35

About dances... also the dancers were terrific... no need to say their dances were performed impeccably... except for Linda, Gisèle, Anya and Bibicya there was this only male dancer who was also impressive...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 39

I've never been to a FIKIN perfomance... I only know these from the FIKIN concert DVDs I have... when I watch them I have the impression that Maison Mère like the other mega acts would give 200% when they perform in a FIKIN concert... I've always regretted that I could not attend such a concert... but last Saturday in Brussels I had the feeling I was watching a FIKIN concert... Maison Mère gave us 200%... mabye the tense situation was due to this top level performance... let's hope not... Maison Mère is just unbeatable in the Wenge clan...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 43

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 45

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 49

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 50
Cappuccino - Olivier - JR Hollandais - Heritier

... bandmembers watching the fightings that were going on nearby the stage ...

I don't know whatever Werrason's reason was to wait till the last moment to introduce JR Hollandais...

We didn't get the chance to hear him sing properly as there were some fightings at the same moment nearby the stage... these fightings drove the attention of the crowd and the band... you can see that on the above picture... Werrason looked very worried... somebody made Werrason clear that it was better to stop at once and leave as soon as possible... so Maison Mère stopped earlier then was planned...

MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY 53

all photos © Ronald

Maison Mère's tour formation:

musicians

• Flam Kapaya
  • Thierry Mogratana
  • Coréen (Polystar)
  • Mimiche
  • Kakol
  • Ali Mbonda
  • Théo Bidens

singers

• Didier Lacoste
  • Heritier
  • Jitrois
  • Eboa Lotin
  • Cappuccino
  • Miel de Son
  • Olivier
  • JR Hollandais

atalaku's

• Celeo
  • Roi David
  • Brigadier
  • Prince

dancers

• Linda
  • Gisele
  • Anya
  • Bibicya
  • ? male dancer

Dernière édition par le Mer 6 Déc - 0:07, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
strel
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyLun 4 Déc - 20:52

Thanks big time Yvone,you guys have really make my day.Werrason is confirming that it when situation are rough that he cames out the strongest,i really cant wait to ear what SOUS SOL is gonna be like.I notice from all the different report that they have kept many of the new animations a side,probably for a greater event.This tour is promising and this concert has reduced to nothing all those peops
strel
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyLun 4 Déc - 20:53

that had bad intentions.Let hope it gets better and better.
Intel
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyLun 4 Déc - 20:54

Merci pour toutes ces belles photos.
Thanks miss.
Werrason
Invité

MessageSujet: True leader   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyMer 6 Déc - 11:18

Werrason is the true leader of the Wenges. He showed courage and determination in face of adversity & threats.

Werra Igwe Afula atala te.
Yemima

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptySam 16 Déc - 15:10

strel a écrit:
Thanks big time Yvone,you guys have really make my day.Werrason is confirming that it when situation are rough that he cames out the strongest... this tour is promising and this concert has reduced to nothing all those peops
Strel... pressure can make a human being perform at his best... I had the feeling this happened to Werrason and Maison Mère as well... they gave us 200%... were you there too?... this concert was maybe the best concert I have ever seen... the singing, the sebenes and the dancing were very well performed...

The turn out in Brussels and Rotterdam were not so good... I hope the political situation won't spoil Werrason's tour...

strel a écrit:
i really cant wait to ear what SOUS SOL is gonna be like.I notice from all the different report that they have kept many of the new animations a side,probably for a greater event.
A greater event?!?... what do you mean... I understand that Werrason will play SOUS SOL after the release of it...
strell

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptySam 16 Déc - 21:04

What i mean is that before Werrason and his band did the trip we had already heard of many talks of performing in big venues during the tour and Werrason,the guy usualy prepares himelf way ahead,there are surely news moves and animations that are kept in store just waiting for the right to be released.It's a little sad that this group of terrorist are messing the climat,if it wasnt for the threat
strell

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptySam 16 Déc - 21:10

i am sure people would come but anyway i think the best move i just to wait and blow every one's mind SOUS SOl.Also as a way of encouraging people to come,i strongly believe that Werra should release very soon the Dvd of that concert,most people like him because of his music,therefore seeing what they missed should push them to be there next time.Still about the great perfomance,Werra has this
strell

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptySam 16 Déc - 21:12

habit of outdoing himself under tremendous pressure and that something that make SOUS SOL very exiting.
Yemima

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyMer 20 Déc - 0:11

strell a écrit:
What i mean is that before Werrason and his band did the trip we had already heard of many talks of performing in big venues during the tour and Werrason,the guy usualy prepares himelf way ahead,there are surely news moves and animations that are kept in store just waiting for the right to be released.It's a little sad that this group of terrorist are messing the climat,if it wasnt for the threat
You mean big venues like the Parisian Olympia? I hear Werra wants to talk with his threateners, I had enjoyed the Brussels concert so much, Maison Mère has improved their dances, they have set the standard, they are the best at the moment, unbeatable...

strell a écrit:
i am sure people would come but anyway i think the best move i just to wait and blow every one's mind SOUS SOl.Also as a way of encouraging people to come,i strongly believe that Werra should release very soon the Dvd of that concert,most people like him because of his music,therefore seeing what they missed should push them to be there next time.Still about the great perfomance,Werra has this
Werrason's concert in Brussels was really very good, it's one of the best concerts I have ever seen of Werrason.

strell a écrit:
habit of outdoing himself under tremendous pressure and that something that make SOUS SOL very exiting.
The release date should be this Friday...
igwe

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptySam 30 Déc - 23:26

can you send me these pictures ....
http://mussmussex.com
Yemima

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY EmptyDim 7 Jan - 17:59

igwe a écrit:
can you send me these pictures ....
It should be no problem for you to save these pics to your computer, I have no problem when you want to use them elsewhere on the internet, as long as you credit the person, © Ronald, who took the pics.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY   MAISON MERE'S EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN THE EVENT BREWERY Empty

Page 1 sur 1